[wp-hackers] wp-plugins.org + wp-hackers

Moritz 'Morty' Strübe morty at gmx.net
Tue Jul 31 20:23:00 GMT 2007

1) I think I also not allowed to use S/MIME. :-(
2) I already sent a mail on 9 of August. The Problem is that all files
in the tag-folder are packed in a folder with the <plugin-name>.  Before
they were packed into the folder "wp-content/plugins". My folder in the
svn is post-notification. In my tag folderI have a folder called
post_notification with all the files. With the old packing script this
was great, as all my files went into the folder
/wp-content/plugins/post_notification. Now the files are in the folder
"post-notification/post_notification". When people copy the toplevel
folder in the zip into their wp plugin folder the plugin doesn't work,
as the files are one level too deep. Also I have quite a few files, as
my plugin includes over 1000 lines of code - and some more HTML. People
also quite often mix up the post-notification and post_notification
(underline!) so the includes are not found. All I really want is the
script which was running on the server before. I'm even willing to
donate code (adjust the script).
Besides that I think the screen shots should be excluded as they make
the file bigger as necessary.

Cheers
Morty