[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3875: Proposal for a new plugin architecture

David Schoonover david.schoonover at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:19:38 GMT 2007

> The magic method __toString(), which could be anything by the way
> you call it, would only print out what was in the __toString() only
> with echo or print, before 5.2.

Enghh. I didn't know that. I'll look into it.

> For array('class_name', 'method_name') :
>
> $fn_idx would equal: '[][]method_name'

Also Enghh. Apparently I didn't read the callback pseudotype
documentation closely, because I didn't realize you could pass a
string representing a class name to grab a static method. Alright, I
will look into these issues (and the others you brought up) later
tonight.