[wp-hackers] 2.0 branch

Simon Wallis atthe404 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:48:31 GMT 2007

Well there is clearly is something wrong with the upgrading philosophy. WP
depends in large part on the goodwill of plugin and theme developers. The
upgrade model takes no cognisance of either community. Most commercial devs
need to stick with older versions. They can not afford the stress or the
financial cost of re inventing the wheel every time they do an install.