[wp-hackers] 2.0 branch

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sat Jul 28 00:28:29 GMT 2007

On 7/27/07, Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I imagine Mark J will respond soon. With WordCamp he was been
> traveling this past week.

I just chatted with him on the dev channel and we're thinking about
shooting for Wednesday.  We'll work out the details once he gets
settled in at home.  Most of the devs have been traveling the past
couple weeks for WordCamp and after-WordCamp vacations.   We've had a
very poor earthquake factor the past couple weeks. ;-)

Once everyone gets home we can get momentum going again on 2.0.x and 2.3.

Ryan