[wp-hackers] ID attributes for admin menu items

Simon Wallis atthe404 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:16:32 GMT 2007

I would like to go the other way. I wish we could have all our links
delisted by default. It's way out of date. You only need to consider the
mess of horizontal menus to realise that lists should not be used for links.
The markup is far too top heavy, it is inconsistent across platform and a
nightmare to style. And dont get me started on drop down menus. Give us
plain links please. :)