[wp-hackers] Drop PHP4 support entirely?

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Mon Jul 9 08:35:32 GMT 2007

Computer Guru said:

> PHP may be more powerful than we think *as a web scripting
> language* but not
> as a desktop application....

I was thinking about PHP as a *scripting* language, regardless of web-
or-not-web prefix, just another language you can use in writing
system scripts.
I think that if I can do something in bash, I would be able to do the
same thing in php, but with a weblike interface. Or at least try it
and waste my time.
But if you disagree in that way, I'll surely consider another
approach. I haven't a *guru* suffix in my nickname :-)

aloha

Paolo