[wp-hackers] Advantage (or not) of hosting badges

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Mon Jul 2 14:40:07 GMT 2007

Just FYI --

When putting somebody's badge image on my own site, I will _always_
copy it to my server. I've seen way too many sites where the whole
page load has been held up by one stinkin' file from a third-party
server (googlesyndication.com anyone?), and I don't want to make my
(two) readers wait for a problem on somebody else's server.

--
Stephen Rider
<http://striderweb.com/>