[wp-hackers] Spam link in 2.1 emails

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Wed Jan 31 14:04:00 GMT 2007

On Jan 30, 2007, at 8:53 PM, Scot Hacker wrote:
> Except... I'm finding that it doesn't always appear. I've had
> three spams get through Akismet today with no "Spam" link in the
> emails. Anyone else seeing this? I'm baffled.

Do you have a "subscribe to comments" feature?  Sometimes people reply via
email to those comments and they look like comments in your blog.  It is
easy to confuse those emails with real comments.

Was there a "To delete this comment" link?

Brian Layman
http://www.TheCodeCave.com
http://www.TheCodeCave.com/EasyWPUpgrade