[wp-hackers] filtering posts

Nathan Olsen nateomedia at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 19:19:10 GMT 2007

Thanks for the reply, but this isn't quite what I
need. Your plugin relies on knowing what data to
filter before the page loads. I need to be able to
decide what data to filter as the page is loading.
That is, the most important test will be: has my
plugin been called? If it's been called, alter the
data; if it hasn't been called, don't alter the data.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/101293#post-501192