[wp-hackers] Top 50 searches on WP.org

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:45:36 GMT 2007

On 1/19/07, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> Dr. Mike Wendell wrote:
> > Matt, can we get one produced for wp.com?  Would help in rewriting the
> > FAQ as we would see what's being looked for?
>
> I'll look into writing some tracking code for that, none exists currently.

Thanks Matt.  I can probably come up with a top 10 of what gets asked
but we'll never know what folks are find answers for over there.

> > What's this on wp-hackers for?  I would think wp-forums would be better.
>
> Just to remind us developers what everyday people who come to
> wordpress.org are looking for. It's nice to take a step back from
> getting status headers to work on IIS and consider the bigger picture.

Just curious.  Was rather surprised to see it on this list.  I know
folks seem to try to keep things on the correct lists.

Thanks again,
-drmike

--
Blog: http://tdjc.be