[wp-hackers] Improving Wordpress copyright/about

Kai Hendry kai.hendry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 11:18:09 GMT 2007

Good evening,

The Debian package of Wordpress should ship with a copyright file that
isn't just a pointer to http://wordpress.org/about/

Besides http://wordpress.org/about doesn't mention some names that I
grepped in the source, that I appended on the email below.

Could we please improve it? Copyright right dates would be great too.

Best wishes from Cornwall,

----- Forwarded message from Kai Hendry <hendry at iki.fi> -----