[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.7 final, changes zip, diff

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Tue Jan 16 05:00:18 GMT 2007

On Jan 15, 2007, at 8:38 PM, steve caturan wrote:

> without backups, should be 1-2 seconds per site.

Yeah - that's about what it breaks down to. I enhanced my script
slightly before running the 2.0.7 upgrades. Tweaked a regex and
slimmed some code. Also dropped the SVN stuff right into the script
as opposed to invoking a secondary script. I'm always looking to
improve on speed so if you think I can get it to a .5 second upgrade
per blog, please advise. :-)

http://www.technosailor.com/how-we-mass-upgrade-blogs/

--
Aaron Brazell