[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.7 final, changes zip, diff

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Tue Jan 16 01:55:47 GMT 2007

> That's 5 minutes and 2 seconds, not 5.2 seconds - in case there was
> any confusion. I'm not quite THAT good. :-)
> Downloads and backups? Eh... who needs 'em when you have managed
> backup services. :p

Well then... I bet we'd be in a pretty fair heat...  Give me your root
password and I'll try my script out and we'll see how it compares :).
Actually, I'm sure our copying speed is about the same.  My script has
everything loaded up front, and yours has to read in the settings from
each user account. I just might have an advantage there.  Hmmm, I think
I could take ya...

LOL and I think 1and1 would have a conniption fit if I setup 200 blogs
just for the fun of testing...  Kind of fun to think about though...