[wp-hackers] Disable text formatting for posts?

Roberto Tavares roberto at tavares.eng.br
Sat Jan 13 10:50:11 GMT 2007

Hello,

I'm doing a code formatter plugin (I'm new on wordpress plugin
development). I could make the visualization step. But I'm having a
problem...

Is there a way to avoid the wp' edition to "cut out" the tabs and
whitespaces? (that is the last thing missing...)

Example: when I post:
                      while ($hasMore) {
                              $i++;
                              $start = strpos($content, "[code]", $offset)+6;
                              if ($start == false || $start < $offset) {
                                      $hasMore = false;
I get on the database:
while ($hasMore) {
$i++;
$start = strpos($content, "[code]", $offset)+6;
if ($start == false || $start < $offset) {
$hasMore = false;

Thanks!

Roberto