[wp-hackers] Final push for 2.1

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Jan 8 08:07:32 GMT 2007

I've been using 2.1 for a very very long time now (basically a month or two after 2.0 was released) on my production (high-traffic) blog, and I haven't experienced a single issue (except once) that stopped me from using it or backfired.
However, that doesn't mean that 2.1 is ready for release now, like Mark has been saying with the 2.0.6 issue, we need heavy testing _from the public_

A lot of issues can only be found once WP is deployed in quantity - in order for that to happen we have to try to get as many people as possible to use WP 2.1 before its *official* release.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/