[wp-hackers] Final push for 2.1

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 04:32:17 GMT 2007

I agree with the others. I've been running 2.1 since (some time of) the alpha1, and since just recently going to beta, she's been working just fine here. No complaints.. ;) :)

However, I'd want to maybe do something about this though:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2007-January/003573.html

Just thought I'd throw that out.. =P

--
spencerp