[wp-hackers] WP and FeedBurner Disconnects

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sat Jan 6 23:05:30 GMT 2007

Computer Guru wrote:
> Anyway, it's only serious for FeedBurner since other RSS readers will just
> give you a "feed on error" notice or something similar - but FeedBurner will
> kill your entire FB feed until it's fixed.

It is 10,000x easier for them to fix this bug serverside than it is for
us to update every WP blog in the world. I wouldn't be surprised if they
correct for this bug soon. (One of their selling points is that they
normalize feeds and are more robust, right?)

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com