[wp-hackers] Tagging, Categorizing, Labeling, Classifying: Taxonomics and Folksonomics in WordPress

Sebastian Herp newsletter at scytheman.net
Mon Feb 12 13:36:39 GMT 2007

Tagging in core: +1

The seperate implementation just copies the way categories work, which
is okay. But the interface (even without plugins) should be different.
More like del.icio.us & co. The plugin Simple Tagging
(http://sw-guide.de/wordpress/wordpress-plugins/simple-tagging-plugin)
is a great example of what i mean.

Sebastian