[wp-hackers] Tagging, Categorizing, Labeling, Classifying: Taxonomics and Folksonomics in WordPress

Christine Davis christine at neato.co.nz
Mon Feb 12 06:11:26 GMT 2007

The schema in the ticket looks sorta close to what I have at the moment...
I've been pondering adding a count column,  but hadn't quite gotten around
to it (:  tag and raw_tag is a nice addition.

As for UTW-bits;  I had figured on making some kind of
tag-rendering-thinger;  some kind of tag-shunter/import-export thinger;  and
a tag recommendation-buttony-interface thinger.  Depending on if it's in the
core,  I'll make inevitably end up making a synonym thinger too.  Which, I
think, about covers most of the interesting bits of UTW.

I like thingers.