[wp-hackers] Validating Atom 1.0 feed

Kevin Newman CaptainN at unFocus.com
Thu Feb 1 18:35:43 GMT 2007

Hello,

I made this Atom Feed (attached), and thought I'd share it back to the
community. It could use a bit of cleanup, and is generally not optimal
in places, but it does validate. I'd love to finish this up and
integrate it with Word Press better, maybe even implement the Atom API
for updating (if I understand the API correctly).

I did a little searching the archives for mention of Atom, and it seemed
the conclusion was that Atom in general is pretty DOA, is that still the
prevailing view? Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Kevin N.