[wp-hackers] Rewrite hacking/recreation

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Thu Feb 1 15:39:14 GMT 2007

I will renew my proposal for a GET variable to be set. If that is
set, then WP falls back on "non fancy permalink" handling and looks
at the GET variables directly. This allows custom rewrite rules to
work as the person intended without having to figure out all of the
places in the Query object that need to be set/overridden/etc.

Tip for Eric, change the permissions of your .htaccess file so that
WP can't write to it.

Cheers,
--Alex

Personal   http://alexking.org