[wp-hackers] plugin non-update and forum non-posting

Andre SC andre at pixelplexus.co.za
Sun Dec 30 12:55:42 GMT 2007

Howdy

Forgive me for intruding with this here, but I think I've exhausted all
the alternative avenues. The latest version of my plugin committed
(0.2.2.5) isn't showing up on the plugin home page, (going on 24 hours
since commit) although I can see it in trunk etc at
svn.wp-plugins.org/astickypostorderer/trunk/

vs.
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/astickypostorderer/

Additionally anything I try to post to the forums or even comment under
my plugins home page gets blocked, perhaps akismet or some such not
liking the ip I'm on or something? :-/

The previous version of my plugin (0.2.2.3) turned out to have some
serious bugs (/me cringes) so I am quite desperate to get the latest
version live - can anyone help? I've tried posting via
wordpress.org/report-bugs/ but haven't received any kind of even
automated receipt (is there such a thing?) - so dunno if whatever is
blocking me from the forums is blocking that as well.

Thanx

Andre

Johannesburg, South Africa

PS. have excellent new years