[wp-hackers] WordPress and GPLv3

Tom Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Thu Dec 27 12:08:25 GMT 2007

If I may chime in, here, I have to second Matt's request.  As interesting as I find this whole discussion, it would be far more illuminating with practical examples of the do's and don't's associated with each version of the GPL license.  The thread is otherwise getting a bit vague and conceptual, lacking specificity.

OK, popcorn's done popping. . .  Ready?  Set?  Proceed!