[wp-hackers] wp-svn: Feature Request; Ticket number linked

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Dec 24 08:14:38 GMT 2007

I'm subscribed to the WP-Trac mailing list, and find the coloured Diffs to be great.

I however would like to make a suggestion..

Is it somehow possible to make the Ticket number a link?
Eg, in this, #5306 would link to the ticket

Log Message
set_auth_cookie action. see #5367

The Revision number might also be a useful link for quick web references without having to type the URL's out.

I'm not how easy it would be to accomplish it, But do think it'd be usefull.