[wp-hackers] Unanswered tickets

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:17:31 GMT 2007

Benedict Eastaugh wrote:
> To be perfectly honest I'd rather look for a practical solution in the
> here and now than indulge in fantasies about rewriting Trac.

LOL! Ah well, it was worth a shot... Nah, I agree with you though.
However, your discussion was brought up before a few times though, and
all the discussions never really came to any "practical solutions". Why?
Because there are so many tickets submitted that it's not funny. And the
devs can't always get to them all. Or, they forget about them, or there
were changes made to a version/milestone, which then makes X tickets
irrelevant to "it".