[wp-hackers] making the code editor the default view

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:13:35 GMT 2007

Michael B wrote:
> On Dec 5, 2007 7:48 PM, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
>

>> Otto wrote:
>>
>>> Competition breeds improvement, and TinyMCE in
>>> WordPress is in desperate need of improvement.
>>>
>> Are there any particular bugs in Trac you'd like to see get higher
>> priority,

If you have a Bug Hunt set for Weds, and it's Tuesday now at 9:010am EST
for me, why not try and pound in some/ alot of those smaller (not so
important) tickets / with patches? I don't have the links off hand, but
I seen a good number of them though while in Trac the other day.

There's 500 some tickets sitting there currently, Jan 24th release date
is going to arrive quicker than we think... Shouldn't "we" get as much
pounded in as possible, especially before the bug hunt? Or, what really
do you guys/gals have planned yet for 2.4 before shipping it out the
door? Just was curious.... =P

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net