[wp-hackers] BugTraq post

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 02:29:04 GMT 2007

Matt-

I saw that earlier today and I agree... if the cookie isn't set, wp-
admin will redirect to wp-login.php. And if he is able to access wp-
admin (say with open registration, which is legit), what he can view
is going to be subject to a cap check. Either he's smoking something
or he hasn't provided all the info.

My take.
--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

skype: technosailor
phone: 410-608-6620
web: http://technosailor.com

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff