[wp-hackers] Re: Update options referrer incorrect on IIS?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Dec 14 11:47:46 GMT 2007

Yep, it was originally posted to this list even.
http://neosmart.net/blog/2006/100-apache-compliant-request_uri-for-iis-and-w
indows/

You (as a developer) can either use the "fallback method" to calculate the
correct request_uri value, or your users can install the script on their
server to ensure 100% correct request_uri for all php scripts.

Cheers.