[wp-hackers] Re: Spam to addresses on the list

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Mon Dec 10 16:29:39 GMT 2007

I just couldn't let these gmail plugs go unrebutted!

Google is not good. With gmail's hosted mail service comes all of the
Google privacy and other issues. I only recently realised WordPress uses
google's related search by default, oh it saddened me so.

I don't want to start a Google debate, so please don't feel the need to
negative makes a reasonable balance.

Cheers - Callum.