[wp-hackers] Class/Function/Variable overview

Jacob wordpress at santosj.name
Mon Dec 10 06:33:14 GMT 2007

Pixline wrote:
>>> Ozh did this already.
>>>
>>> http://planetozh.com/projects/wordpress-functions-history/table_light.html
>>>

>> Cheers for that :)
>> I was hoping someone had done it (But the last version of that i
>> remember was simply an image -- and i'd not have had a clue where it
>> was posted :))
>

> Maybe we can 'make public' all this stuff in a way or another, via
> codex or something else.
> I'm realizing is really hard to keep track of all this useful things
> for me, and I guess I'm not the only one..
> Or I'm missing *even* this part, and they are already listed there? :-)
> p.
>

> Paolo Tresso
> - pixline.net code monkey
> ---------------------------------------
> http://pixline.net - http://amisnet.org
>   http://linkedin.com/in/paolotresso

Well, a link, I'm not sure where you'll put it. Probably on the Function
Reference page. However, I just as well bookmarked the page. I'm mostly
using it for the @since phpdoc tags (I'm not sure if Ozh won't kick my
ass over that).

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://wordpress.svn.dragonu.net/unittest/ - unofficial WP unit test suite.

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.