[wp-hackers] Hacking of uploads.php tab in editing admin page

Tassoman (mailing) ml at tassoman.com
Sun Dec 9 21:03:44 GMT 2007

Hi to all,
        in the post/page editing page, I would override uploads tab
interface.

Instead of showing classic thumbnail y/n , link page/image radio
selector, I would show any choice and force to output lightbox stuff to
the content textarea. More, i would to re-size thumbnails to 200px.

The lightbox stuff maybe html directly or some hook like:
<!--myimg:lightboxname:titlecaption:filename.jpg--> In this case i could
assign a filter to that trigger.

best regards

--
Blogging humanum est, Tassoman ovest.