[wp-hackers] Deprecated functions in the codex

Jacob wordpress at santosj.name
Fri Dec 7 02:29:39 GMT 2007

I'm seriously feel like documenting the code more. I think that file
will be the first one I tap. I didn't realize it in the first round, but
the codex would be seriously useful. I think after the entire source
code is documented it should obsolete that in the codex and a WordPress
phpDocumentor site should be set up instead to do the low level
documentation.

I was actually hoping to steal ("borrow") the theme used on
wordpress.org for a phpDocumentor layout. It would be damn sexy. Damn
sexy indeed.

Also, does this mean that any deprecated functions should be moved to
that file regardless of where it was before?