[wp-hackers] making the code editor the default view

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 23:08:23 GMT 2007

Bob wrote:
> -1.  Akismet is not free, so I don't use it.

Wait, not free? I don't remember paying anything for it... Or am I
missing something here? I haven't had booze or anything for near two
years now, so I know for sure I wasn't drunk and shelled out money for
"it".

> I even deleted the folder
> (along with hello.php).  I wouldn't want it to be part of the core, where it
> would waste memory and time even if I don't use it.  I need WordPress to be
> faster, not slower.

I didn't notice my blog being slower because of "it". I can't delete
those things because I'm on SVN. Even IF I did delete it, it would come
back again when I went to do a "svn up"... so, it just sits there sigh.
But yeah, I don't notice the blog being slower because of "it".. :P