[wp-hackers] making the code editor the default view

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:20:02 GMT 2007

Stephen Rider wrote:
> Snark aside, one of the primary purposes of "Hello Dolly" is to serve
> as an example of how to make a plugin, and to give n00bs an idea of
> the kind of things that plugins can do.
>
> Stephen

Oh of course! "It" is an example for nOObs to build plugins off of or
whatever. I'm just saying, basically MOST probably don't even use it,
and with it being "small" it might be better to just slap it in core or
maybe remove it all together and add the file itself to the Codex under
"example for building plugins" or something... Sorry, I'm just one of
those people that don't like having extra unused plugins in the plugin
directory.. LOL! *cough * I'm a bit lazy too, I could delete it each
time I "svn up" but I'd have to keep deleting it again and again and
again... Wheew.. I'm getting tired thinking about that...