[wp-hackers] What is up with Akismet?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:54:21 GMT 2007

Jared Bangs wrote:
> Speaking of spam prevention, in case anyone is using the Bad Behavior plugin
> and hasn't seen this yet...
>
> http://www.bad-behavior.ioerror.us/2007/12/06/bad-behavior-2011/
>
> I got bit by this one today. Upgrading to 2.0.11 to fixes the issue.

I was just caught with that issue (being flagged as a spammer) last
night as well. I emailed Michael directly and he pointed me to that
post. I didn't think there was an update, I checked through my control
panel and found nothing... I guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for
future updates on his site then...