[wp-hackers] Xinha: TinyMCE Alternative

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Thu Dec 6 07:51:02 GMT 2007

I once more refer everyone on this list to the best (IMHO....) TinyMCE
alternative out there: Xinha.

Only shame is no Opera support, but it's _beautiful_ (code and looks),
_light_, and standards-compatible.

WordPress plugin already exists:
http://plugins.baptiste.us/plugins/xinha4wp/

I write posts in WLW now, but in the past Xinha has served me well. I'm
currently using it for the commenting interface on my site, and my readers
seem to like it as well :)

You can see it in action at
http://neosmart.net/blog/2007/vistas-purple-screen-of-death/ (works in IE6+
and all FF).