[wp-hackers] making the code editor the default view

andre at pixelplexus.co.za andre at pixelplexus.co.za
Thu Dec 6 07:39:05 GMT 2007

How about a check that looks through content submitted viacode view,

if it notices known T.MCE issues either give a warning and/or (idealy) an
option to disable rich editing until the post is published and/or
(super-idealy) setting it as a default setting for this post/page. Me
thinks would make WordPress much more viable as a CMS and take it a step
beyond the competition. ( I may be wrong about this but I haven't noticed
nearly as manny issues with T.MCE in e.g. Joomla (it is T.MCE in there
isn't it?) so I don't think the issues relate *just* to T.MCE )

- and probably do something similar before a post is opened via T.MCE