[wp-hackers] Re: Spam to addresses on the list

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Dec 5 06:18:04 GMT 2007

But there are other archives that, quite unfortunately, don't.

And all an email harvester has to do is subscribe to a list his or herself,
and everyone's email is compromised - nothing anyone can do about that.

On a sidenote - Viper, you mean IMAP, right? SMTP has been there from the
very beginning.....

-CG