[wp-hackers] Asides Question

Christopher Windsor turk at hotelblues.com
Fri Aug 31 11:44:02 GMT 2007

I'm using Matt's Asides and want to know if it is possible to make it so any
posts to the asides category could be made to not count against my 7 posts a
page setting in the options?

I want to maintain my 7 posts a page setting and not have to worry about
filling my front page with 7 asides. I don't want to run the asides in the
sidebar. I like the idea of a quick little post for links.

So is this something that can be achieved either by a plugin or by hacking?

--
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself.
They're pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings."-Philip