[wp-hackers] Page with only articles from category x.

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 29 14:04:18 GMT 2007

Alex,
I do exactly this in my custom theme for a club website.
Basically the menu shows pages, with categories linked to the pages,
then I show the page as the sticky top part, and retrieve posts for that
page which show underneath.
This has the advantage that the editors of my site can edit the posts,
and pages if I permit.
You can see the effect at http://www.budworthsc.org.uk/
- I can give you further details of the wp template I use if you email
me directly at the address below.
Cheers
Chris

    Chris Hearn