[wp-hackers] Page with only articles from category x.

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Aug 29 08:56:53 GMT 2007

If you need help modifying K2, this isn't the place for that. This is
however: http://getk2.com/forum/

But as for the actual WordPress related question, why use a Page? Why not
just use the category's archive listing? And to stick a post, there are some
various plugins to do that. Check the WP Codex.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/