[wp-hackers] Sharing Users/authentication

Curt Woodard clwoodard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:44:44 GMT 2007

A new version of SM2WP is out, version 1.5 BETA. I've removed all the
hard-coded stuff and put in options and an option panel. Should be a
bit better now.

   * 2007-08-28 18:35:23:
      * Added an options panel for configuration
      * Removed hard-coded variables to make the script generic
      * Added options at the beginning that assume a master install.

   * 2007-08-28:
      * Wrote the plugin, tested the plugin, announced the plugin
      * Went to Disneyland...

The new file can be found at: http://www.lyonesse.info/WPP/

Let me know if this is better and what other features you might want
to see in it.