[wp-hackers] Re: SMF Integrator (A WordPress 2.2.2 Plugin)

Christian Höltje docwhat+list.wp.hackers at gerf.org
Mon Aug 27 12:54:04 GMT 2007

* Curt Woodard (clwoodard at gmail.com) [070827 08:34]:
> I went ahead and kept the usermeta table because it stores stuff that
> is WordPress specific from plug-ins and the like.

I'm unfamiliar with SMF; is there a risk that a user_id is recycled
getting an ex-user's capabilities?

Ciao!

--
AMAZING BUT TRUE
A demonstration of the failings of statistics:

The Doctor What: "What, Doctor What"             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC