[wp-hackers] Newb: is it appropriate to ask for a plugin peer review here?

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Wed Aug 22 22:39:07 GMT 2007

Thanks, it is very much appreciated.

The project page can be found at <http://tekartist.org/labs/wordpress/
plugins/wpdirauth/>

An ongoing discussion thread can be found at <http://wordpress.org/
support/topic/129814>

Unreleased (ie: not packaged) source is in my personal svn repo at
<http://labs.tekartist.org/wordpress/svn/branches/dev/plugins/
wpDirAuth/>

And finally, the generated code docs and syntax highlighted code are
at <http://tekartist.org/labs/wordpress/plugins/wpdirauth/phpdocs/>

A couple of people are already onboard, but we're looking forward to
having your input.

Feedback in the thread listed above would be appreciated, but I'll
monitor the list as well.

Thanks, and cheers,

Stephane