[wp-hackers] Feedback: Include Summer of Code's Podcasting Support With WordPress

Ronald Heft ron at cavemonkey50.com
Mon Aug 20 01:43:38 GMT 2007

Hello WordPress Hackers! If you aren't familiar with me, I am the Summer of
Code student assigned to adding improved podcasting support to WordPress.
Now that the summer is over, I am trying to figure out what the interest is
for adding my Summer of Code project directly to WordPress. I could use
everyone's opinion on where they feel this project should end up. Voice your
opinion over at the Trac ticket I created. Thanks!
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4777

--
Ronald Heft, Jr.
Information Sciences and Technology