[wp-hackers] Files associated with table *_users

Curt Woodard clwoodard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 06:53:09 GMT 2007

Matt, Alex, thanks for the swift replies.

Matt: I don't use linux, I'm on Windows... I suppose I could install
grep for Win32 if it exists...

Alex: I was thinking that as well, I'd just have to figure out how to
write the plugin and then how to interface everything with SMF. I'd
need to be able to replace everything dealing with WP logins with SMF
SSI calls. Do you know of any information available to allow me to
write a plugin that replaces all of this? I've already looked at the
two databases and am in the process of mapping what fields in WP would
match with those in SMF and could probably, very easily, write a
wrapper that places the SMF user data in the format that
wp_get_current_user uses... I'll have to see what I can do.

PS are there archives for this list?

Thanks again for the swift replies.
-Curt

Message: 2