[wp-hackers] RoadRunner/Phalanger Patches?

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Mon Apr 30 07:17:02 GMT 2007

What you do is write a script that applies your patches en masse.
Then you simply run that script and all the work is done. Here's one
I use on a testing environment and has several homegrown patches that
I apply all the time:

#!/bin/bash

# April 25, 2007
# Fixes IP address issue behind proxy
# Trac: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4198
patch -d /root/skeleton/public_html -p0 -N < /home/patches/get-user-
real-ip-api.diff

# April 27, 2007
# Adds Hooks to WP Dashboard for Custom URLs
patch -d /root/skeleton/public_html -p0 -N < /home/patches/
b5dashboard.diff

If you script it all together, you can get everything into one file.
Fire and forget...

--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media