[wp-hackers] Dynamic Style Sheets

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 07:31:04 GMT 2007

Why can't you do something like this in header.php:

<?php
if (is_single()) {
// your checking or whatever here
// something like if (whatever) {
echo '<link rel="stylesheet" href="path/to/single_stylesheet.css" />';
//}
?>

Just put that after the normal code for the normal stylesheet, and it should
overwrite the settings in the original stylesheet with the ones from
"single_stylesheet.css".

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/ | http://livemp.net/