[wp-hackers] Adding A CSS Loader

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Tue Apr 24 16:56:54 GMT 2007

I agree with this sentiment. I've been reading the rest of the emails
in this thread and though I have no technical problem with some of
the things being brought up, I can't get away from this nagging in
the back of my mind that some of the previous suggestions are a
highly dubious amount of bloat. I can't quantify that, like I said.
Just call it a still, small voice.

However, an add_css hook makes sense and is a commodity in the big
picture. If it solves a problem without adding too much overhead, I'd
be in favor of implementation.
--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Manager, b5media