[wp-hackers] Long post bug in 2.1.3?

Matt Patenaude MattPat at mattpat.net
Tue Apr 24 08:13:36 GMT 2007

Not very familiar with this by any stretch, so not sure if this is
valid, but just trying to consider all the options since this
certainly sounds weird: was there something present in the paragraph
that you deleted that could have been causing the error, rather than
just the length of the post? Just a thought.

-Matt